The Music, Art and Architecture Library at the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre supports the study, research and teaching needs of the faculty, students and staff in the School of Music, the Department of Art History, Visual Art & Theory, the School of Architecture & Landscape Architecture, the School of Community & Regional Planning and the School of Library, Archival & Information Studies. In addition to these subject areas the collection contains mathematics, statistics, computer science and older humanities & social sciences materials. It is also the home of the ASRS, UBC Library’s Automated Storage and Retrieval System.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Orgelwerke = Organ works / J.S. Bach.
- Electronic superhighway : from experiments in art and technology to art after the internet / curated and edited by Omar Kholeif with Emily Butler and Séamus McCormack.
- The Cambridge companion to Jewish music / edited by Joshua S. Walden.
- Deutsches Architektur Jahrbuch = German architecture annual.
- Symphonie Nr. 7 in fünf Sätzen für grosses Orchester (1905) / Gustav Mahler ; nach dem Text der Neuen Kritischen Gesamtausgabe herausgegeben von Reinhold Kubik.
- Crossbenching : toward participation as critical spatial practice / Markus Miessen.
- The San Lorenzo Palimpsest, Florence, Archivio del Capitolo di San Lorenzo, Ms. 2211 : introductory study and multispectral images / edited by Andreas Janke and John Nádas.
More new books and resources