The Music, Art and Architecture Library at the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre supports the study, research and teaching needs of the faculty, students and staff in the School of Music, the Department of Art History, Visual Art & Theory, the School of Architecture & Landscape Architecture, the School of Community & Regional Planning and the School of Library, Archival & Information Studies. In addition to these subject areas the collection contains mathematics, statistics, computer science and older humanities & social sciences materials. It is also the home of the ASRS, UBC Library’s Automated Storage and Retrieval System.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Cities in time : temporary urbanism and the future of the city / Ali Madanipour.
- Moshe Safdie / [edited by Diana Murphy].
- Planning, politics and city making : a case study of King's Cross / by Peter Bishop and Lesley Williams.
- Art history and emergency : crises in the visual arts and humanities / Edited by David Breslin and Darby English.
- Lessons for students in architecture / Herman Hertzberger ; translation from the Dutch by Ina Rike].
- Green wedge urbanism : history, theory and contemporary practice / Fabiano Lemes de Oliveira.
- Making land legible : cadastres for urban planning and development in Latin America / Diego Alfonso Erba and Mario Andŕes Piumetto.
More new books and resources