The Music, Art and Architecture Library at the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre supports the study, research and teaching needs of the faculty, students and staff in the School of Music, the Department of Art History, Visual Art & Theory, the School of Architecture & Landscape Architecture, the School of Community & Regional Planning and the School of Library, Archival & Information Studies. In addition to these subject areas the collection contains mathematics, statistics, computer science and older humanities & social sciences materials. It is also the home of the ASRS, UBC Library’s Automated Storage and Retrieval System.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- 1920s modernism in Montreal : the Beaver Hall Group / edited by Jacques Des Rochers and Brian Foss.
- Michael Nicoll Yahgulanaas : the seriousness of play / Nicola Levell.
- Charles Edenshaw / curated by Robin K. Wright and Daina Augaitis ; Haida advisors : Robert Davidson and James Hart.
- The Odeion roof : of Herodes Atticus and other giant spans / Manolis Korres.
- SUDU / edited by Dirk E. Hebel.
- Place-making : the art of Capability Brown / John Phibbs.
- The Vancouver carts / photographs by Kelly Wood.
More new books and resources