The Irving K. Barber Learning Centre has study rooms available to be booked by groups of 3 or more students, faculty or staff. These rooms are located on levels 3 and 4 of the Music, Art & Architecture Library.
Each room is equipped with 2 tables and 8 chairs, a white board, electrical outlets, and access to the wireless network. Whiteboard markers and LCD projectors can be borrowed from the Information Desk on level 3.
To ensure fair access to all users, please observe the following:
- Bookings can only be made by groups of 3 or more UBC students, faculty, or staff.
- A group (not each member of a group) may book a room for up to 2 hours per day, 3 times a week, up to 21 days in advance.
- Rooms are only available when the Music, Art & Architecture Library is open. Please note that rooms must be vacated 30 minutes prior to the Library closing.
- Groups who are more than 10 minutes late forfeit their booking.
- Rooms are to be used in compliance with the UBC Library Food and Drink Policy.
- Bookings are made online through the Library Room Booking System.
For more information please visit or call the Information Desk (604-822-8149).