Subject Librarians offer hands-on and lecture style workshops designed to provide your students with the tools necessary to successfully research for their course assignments. In collaboration with your Subject Librarian, a workshop can be tailored to address the specific requirements of the assignment, in addition to building the critical literacy skills that will prepare them for future degree work. Contact your Subject Librarian to request a workshop for your course.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Orgelwerke = Organ works / J.S. Bach.
- Electronic superhighway : from experiments in art and technology to art after the internet / curated and edited by Omar Kholeif with Emily Butler and Séamus McCormack.
- The Cambridge companion to Jewish music / edited by Joshua S. Walden.
- Deutsches Architektur Jahrbuch = German architecture annual.
- Symphonie Nr. 7 in fünf Sätzen für grosses Orchester (1905) / Gustav Mahler ; nach dem Text der Neuen Kritischen Gesamtausgabe herausgegeben von Reinhold Kubik.
- Crossbenching : toward participation as critical spatial practice / Markus Miessen.
- The San Lorenzo Palimpsest, Florence, Archivio del Capitolo di San Lorenzo, Ms. 2211 : introductory study and multispectral images / edited by Andreas Janke and John Nádas.
More new books and resources