Subject Librarians offer hands-on and lecture style workshops designed to provide your students with the tools necessary to successfully research for their course assignments. In collaboration with your Subject Librarian, a workshop can be tailored to address the specific requirements of the assignment, in addition to building the critical literacy skills that will prepare them for future degree work. Contact your Subject Librarian to request a workshop for your course.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- 1920s modernism in Montreal : the Beaver Hall Group / edited by Jacques Des Rochers and Brian Foss.
- Michael Nicoll Yahgulanaas : the seriousness of play / Nicola Levell.
- Charles Edenshaw / curated by Robin K. Wright and Daina Augaitis ; Haida advisors : Robert Davidson and James Hart.
- The Odeion roof : of Herodes Atticus and other giant spans / Manolis Korres.
- SUDU / edited by Dirk E. Hebel.
- Place-making : the art of Capability Brown / John Phibbs.
- The Vancouver carts / photographs by Kelly Wood.
More new books and resources