Subject Librarians offer hands-on and lecture style workshops designed to provide your students with the tools necessary to successfully research for their course assignments. In collaboration with your Subject Librarian, a workshop can be tailored to address the specific requirements of the assignment, in addition to building the critical literacy skills that will prepare them for future degree work. Contact your Subject Librarian to request a workshop for your course.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Cities in time : temporary urbanism and the future of the city / Ali Madanipour.
- Moshe Safdie / [edited by Diana Murphy].
- Planning, politics and city making : a case study of King's Cross / by Peter Bishop and Lesley Williams.
- Art history and emergency : crises in the visual arts and humanities / Edited by David Breslin and Darby English.
- Lessons for students in architecture / Herman Hertzberger ; translation from the Dutch by Ina Rike].
- Green wedge urbanism : history, theory and contemporary practice / Fabiano Lemes de Oliveira.
- Making land legible : cadastres for urban planning and development in Latin America / Diego Alfonso Erba and Mario Andŕes Piumetto.
More new books and resources