The Music, Art and Architecture Library at the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre supports the study, research and teaching needs of the faculty, students and staff in the School of Music, the Department of Art History, Visual Art & Theory, the School of Architecture & Landscape Architecture, the School of Community & Regional Planning and the School of Library, Archival & Information Studies. In addition to these subject areas the collection contains mathematics, statistics, computer science and older humanities & social sciences materials. It is also the home of the ASRS, UBC Library’s Automated Storage and Retrieval System.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Material culture : assembling and disassembling landscapes / Jane Hutton (ed.).
- Perspectives : Tatiana Bilbao Estudio / texts, Patrick Charpenel, Simon Hartmann, Raymund Ryan, Gonzalo Ortega ; photography, Iwan Baan [and others].
- Farmland preservation : land for future generations / Wayne Caldwell, Stew Hilts, and Bronwynne Wilton.
- Bernhard Heisig and the fight for modern art in East Germany / April A. Eisman.
- The man in the Glass House : Philip Johnson, architect of the modern century / Mark Lamster.
- Curatopia : museums and the future of curatorship / edited by Philipp Schorch and Conal McCarthy.
- Quartet no. 1 : for string quartet / Zosha Di Castri.
More new books and resources