The Music, Art and Architecture Library at the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre supports the study, research and teaching needs of the faculty, students and staff in the School of Music, the Department of Art History, Visual Art & Theory, the School of Architecture & Landscape Architecture, the School of Community & Regional Planning and the School of Library, Archival & Information Studies. In addition to these subject areas the collection contains mathematics, statistics, computer science and older humanities & social sciences materials. It is also the home of the ASRS, UBC Library’s Automated Storage and Retrieval System.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Stravinsky in the Americas : transatlantic tours and domestic excursions from wartime Los Angeles (1925-1945) / H. Colin Slim, foreword by Richard Taruskin.
- The landscapes of Georges Descombes : doing almost nothing / Marc Treib.
- Tom Burrows / Scott Watson; Ian Wallace.
- City with a Hidden Past / Fumihiko Maki [and 4 others] ; translated by Hiroshi Watanabe.
- Sakakura Junzō "Pari Bankoku Hakurankai Nihonkan" = Junzo Sakakura, Pavillon du Japon de l'Exposition internationale de Paris de 1937 / J. Sakakura Architecte Paris-Tokyo Jikkō Iinkai hen.
- Logic of experimentation : rethinking music performance through artistic research / Paulo de Assis.
- Understanding architectural drawings and historical visual sources / edited by Susie Barson.
More new books and resources