The Music, Art and Architecture Library at the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre supports the study, research and teaching needs of the faculty, students and staff in the School of Music, the Department of Art History, Visual Art & Theory, the School of Architecture & Landscape Architecture, the School of Community & Regional Planning and the School of Library, Archival & Information Studies. In addition to these subject areas the collection contains mathematics, statistics, computer science and older humanities & social sciences materials. It is also the home of the ASRS, UBC Library’s Automated Storage and Retrieval System.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- The embodied violinist : teaching violin with passion and practicality / by Gwen Thompson-Robinow.
- Studies in organic / Kengo Kuma & Associates.
- Carmen : opéra en quatre actes = [opera] in four acts / [music by] Georges Bizet ; libretto by Henri Meilhac and Ludovic Halévy, based on the novella by Prosper Mérimée ; production by Richard Eyre ; directed by Gary Halvorson ; a Metropolitan Opera production in association with Thirteen for WNET.ORG.
- Vāstumaṇḍanam / Sūtradhāramaṇḍanakr̥tam = Vāstumaṇḍanam of Sūtradhāra Maṇḍana ; critically edited text with critical notes, translation, appendices and plates by Dr. Anasuya Bhowmick.
- Pop! : art in a changing Britain / [edited by] Claudia Milburn and Louise Weller.
- The synthetic proposition : conceptualism and the political referent in contemporary art / Nizan Shaked.
- Kengo Kuma : Portland Japanese Garden / written and edited by Botond Bognár and Balázs Bognár ; introduction by Kengo Kuma ; designed by Takaaki Matsumoto.
More new books and resources