The Music, Art and Architecture Library at the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre supports the study, research and teaching needs of the faculty, students and staff in the School of Music, the Department of Art History, Visual Art & Theory, the School of Architecture & Landscape Architecture, the School of Community & Regional Planning and the School of Library, Archival & Information Studies. In addition to these subject areas the collection contains mathematics, statistics, computer science and older humanities & social sciences materials. It is also the home of the ASRS, UBC Library’s Automated Storage and Retrieval System.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Essential earthbag construction : the complete step-by-step guide / Kelly Hart.
- The creative destruction of New York City : engineering the city for the elite / Alessandro Busà.
- Montreal's geodesic dreams : Jeffrey Lindsay and the Fuller Research Foundation Canadian Division = Montréal et le rêve géodésique : Jeffrey Lindsay et la Fuller Research Foundation Canadian Division / edited by Cammie McAtee ; with contributions by Carlo Carbone and Réjean Legault = sous la direction de Cammie McAtee ; avec des contributions de Carlo Carbone et Réjean Legault.
- Victorian giants : The birth of art photography : Julia Margaret Cameron, Lewis Carroll, Clementina Hawarden, Oscar Rejlander / Phillip Prodger; with a forward by HRH the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Baselitz / edited by Martin Schwander for the Fondation Beyeler ; translations, Fiona Elliot [and three others].
- Jim Dine : Paris reconnaissance : la donation de l'artiste au Centre Pompidou = the artist's donation to the Centre Pompidou / sous la direction de/edited by Bernard Blistène ; avec la collaboration de/in collaboration with Annalisa Rimmaudo.
- Morrice : the A.K. Prakash Collection in trust to the nation / Katerina Atanassova ; preface by David Thomson ; and essays by Anne-Marie Bouchard, Sandra Paikowsky, Esther Trépanier, Julie Nash, Nancy Mowll Mathews.
More new books and resources