The Music, Art and Architecture Library at the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre supports the study, research and teaching needs of the faculty, students and staff in the School of Music, the Department of Art History, Visual Art & Theory, the School of Architecture & Landscape Architecture, the School of Community & Regional Planning and the School of Library, Archival & Information Studies. In addition to these subject areas the collection contains mathematics, statistics, computer science and older humanities & social sciences materials. It is also the home of the ASRS, UBC Library’s Automated Storage and Retrieval System.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Seung-Taek Lee.
- Artek and the Aaltos : creating a modern world / Nina Stritzler-Levine, with Timo Riekko, editors ; Harry Charrington, Juhani Pallasmaa, Susanna Pettersson, Arthur Rüegg, Nina Stritzler-Levine, Renja Suominen-Kokkonen, Rasmus Waern.
- The work of Mackay-Lyons Sweetapple Architects : economy as ethic / Robert McCarter.
- Oscar Niemeyer, 1907-2012 : the once and future dawn / Philip Jodidio.
- Heavy timber structures : creating comfort in public spaces / Anthony F. Zaya & Tim Diener.
- Constructions of identity : recent additions to the permanent collection of the Kelowna Art Gallery.
- Curious / Jane Kidd.
More new books and resources