The Music, Art and Architecture Library at the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre supports the study, research and teaching needs of the faculty, students and staff in the School of Music, the Department of Art History, Visual Art & Theory, the School of Architecture & Landscape Architecture, the School of Community & Regional Planning and the School of Library, Archival & Information Studies. In addition to these subject areas the collection contains mathematics, statistics, computer science and older humanities & social sciences materials. It is also the home of the ASRS, UBC Library’s Automated Storage and Retrieval System.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Learning from Bogotá : pedagogical urbanism and the reshaping of public space / Rachel Berney.
- Winter gardens : reinventing a season / Cédric Pollet.
- Creating cities/building cities : architecture and urban competitiveness / Peter Karl Kresl with Daniele Ietri.
- The new localism : how cities can thrive in the age of populism / Bruce Katz and Jeremy Nowak.
- Melancholia's dog : reflections on our animal kinship / Alice A. Kuzniar.
- 100 years, 100 landscape designs / John Hill.
- Tiny taxonomy / Rosetta S. Elkin.
More new books and resources