The Music, Art and Architecture Library at the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre supports the study, research and teaching needs of the faculty, students and staff in the School of Music, the Department of Art History, Visual Art & Theory, the School of Architecture & Landscape Architecture, the School of Community & Regional Planning and the School of Library, Archival & Information Studies. In addition to these subject areas the collection contains mathematics, statistics, computer science and older humanities & social sciences materials. It is also the home of the ASRS, UBC Library’s Automated Storage and Retrieval System.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- 3.5 square meters: constructive responses to natural disasters a research project and exhibition / editor: Maya Vinitsky ; text editing and Hebrew translation: Daphna Raz ; English translation and editing: Talya Halkin.
- Gardenlust : a botanical tour of the world's best new gardens / Christopher Woods.
- Aire : the river and its double = La riviere et son double = Der Fluss und sein Doppelgänger / Georges Descombes [and 6 others] ; translations, Chloe Baker, Annalisa Viviani.
- Vivian Maier : the color work / Colin Westerbeck ; foreword by Joel Meyerowitz.
- The perfect man / photographs, texts and drawings : Cristina de Middel.
- Spatial justice and informal settlements : integral urban projects in the Comunas of Medellín / by Eva Schwab.
- The new delta : the Rhine-Meuse-Scheldt Delta in transition / Bianca de Vlieger ; edited by Han Meyer and Joost Schrijnen.
More new books and resources