Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- The embodied violinist : teaching violin with passion and practicality / by Gwen Thompson-Robinow.
- Studies in organic / Kengo Kuma & Associates.
- Carmen : opéra en quatre actes = [opera] in four acts / [music by] Georges Bizet ; libretto by Henri Meilhac and Ludovic Halévy, based on the novella by Prosper Mérimée ; production by Richard Eyre ; directed by Gary Halvorson ; a Metropolitan Opera production in association with Thirteen for WNET.ORG.
- Vāstumaṇḍanam / Sūtradhāramaṇḍanakr̥tam = Vāstumaṇḍanam of Sūtradhāra Maṇḍana ; critically edited text with critical notes, translation, appendices and plates by Dr. Anasuya Bhowmick.
- Pop! : art in a changing Britain / [edited by] Claudia Milburn and Louise Weller.
- The synthetic proposition : conceptualism and the political referent in contemporary art / Nizan Shaked.
- Kengo Kuma : Portland Japanese Garden / written and edited by Botond Bognár and Balázs Bognár ; introduction by Kengo Kuma ; designed by Takaaki Matsumoto.
More new books and resources