|Have you ever been frustrated trying to find the perfect image for your research paper? Have you found the perfect image, but been unable to use it due to insufficient information? Or not sure if you can use it due to copyright restrictions? ARTstor is a digital image library for the arts and sciences with over 1.6 million images licensed for educational use here at UBC. In this one hour workshop you will learn how to effectively search the ARTstor database as well as interact with its many features such as saving and downloading images and using the offline presentation software
Interested in learning more? Register here for the The Music, Art & Architecture Library’s Finding & Using Images workshop on Wednesday, December 3, from 11am -12pm in room 318.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- The embodied violinist : teaching violin with passion and practicality / by Gwen Thompson-Robinow.
- Studies in organic / Kengo Kuma & Associates.
- Carmen : opéra en quatre actes = [opera] in four acts / [music by] Georges Bizet ; libretto by Henri Meilhac and Ludovic Halévy, based on the novella by Prosper Mérimée ; production by Richard Eyre ; directed by Gary Halvorson ; a Metropolitan Opera production in association with Thirteen for WNET.ORG.
- Vāstumaṇḍanam / Sūtradhāramaṇḍanakr̥tam = Vāstumaṇḍanam of Sūtradhāra Maṇḍana ; critically edited text with critical notes, translation, appendices and plates by Dr. Anasuya Bhowmick.
- Pop! : art in a changing Britain / [edited by] Claudia Milburn and Louise Weller.
- The synthetic proposition : conceptualism and the political referent in contemporary art / Nizan Shaked.
- Kengo Kuma : Portland Japanese Garden / written and edited by Botond Bognár and Balázs Bognár ; introduction by Kengo Kuma ; designed by Takaaki Matsumoto.
More new books and resources