|Have you ever been frustrated trying to find the perfect image for your research paper? Have you found the perfect image, but been unable to use it due to insufficient information? Or not sure if you can use it due to copyright restrictions? ARTstor is a digital image library for the arts and sciences with over 1.6 million images licensed for educational use here at UBC. In this one hour workshop you will learn how to effectively search the ARTstor database as well as interact with its many features such as saving and downloading images and using the offline presentation software
Interested in learning more? Register here for the The Music, Art & Architecture Library’s Finding & Using Images workshop on Wednesday, December 3, from 11am -12pm in room 318.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Stravinsky in the Americas : transatlantic tours and domestic excursions from wartime Los Angeles (1925-1945) / H. Colin Slim, foreword by Richard Taruskin.
- The landscapes of Georges Descombes : doing almost nothing / Marc Treib.
- Tom Burrows / Scott Watson; Ian Wallace.
- City with a Hidden Past / Fumihiko Maki [and 4 others] ; translated by Hiroshi Watanabe.
- Sakakura Junzō "Pari Bankoku Hakurankai Nihonkan" = Junzo Sakakura, Pavillon du Japon de l'Exposition internationale de Paris de 1937 / J. Sakakura Architecte Paris-Tokyo Jikkō Iinkai hen.
- Logic of experimentation : rethinking music performance through artistic research / Paulo de Assis.
- Understanding architectural drawings and historical visual sources / edited by Susie Barson.
More new books and resources