|Have you ever been frustrated trying to find the perfect image for your research paper? Have you found the perfect image, but been unable to use it due to insufficient information? Or not sure if you can use it due to copyright restrictions? ARTstor is a digital image library for the arts and sciences with over 1.6 million images licensed for educational use here at UBC. In this one hour workshop you will learn how to effectively search the ARTstor database as well as interact with its many features such as saving and downloading images and using the offline presentation software
Interested in learning more? Register here for the The Music, Art & Architecture Library’s Finding & Using Images workshop on Wednesday, December 3, from 11am -12pm in room 318.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Future social : design ideas, essays and discussions on social housing for the 'hardest-to-house' / [edited by Matthew Soules].
- The unfinished palazzo : life, love and art in Venice : the stories of Luisa Casati, Doris Castlerosse and Peggy Guggenheim / Judith Mackrell.
- String quartet no. 7 (2014) / Philip Glass.
- String quartet no. 6 (2013) / Philip Glass.
- The Tyrant-slayers of ancient Athens : a tale of two statues / Vincent Azoulay ; translated by Janet Lloyd.
- Ferdinand Kramer : die Bauten = The buildings of Ferdinand Kramer / Herausgeber: Wolfgang Voigt [and three others] ; mit Beiträgen von Julian Bindi [and twelve others] ; Übersetzungen: Geoffrey Steinherz.
- Nonhuman photography / Joanna Zylinska.
More new books and resources