Digital Media Room 326 is available to be booked by faculty to engage students with the collections of the Music, Art and Architecture Library. The maximum capacity of the room is 14.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Material culture : assembling and disassembling landscapes / Jane Hutton (ed.).
- Perspectives : Tatiana Bilbao Estudio / texts, Patrick Charpenel, Simon Hartmann, Raymund Ryan, Gonzalo Ortega ; photography, Iwan Baan [and others].
- Farmland preservation : land for future generations / Wayne Caldwell, Stew Hilts, and Bronwynne Wilton.
- Bernhard Heisig and the fight for modern art in East Germany / April A. Eisman.
- The man in the Glass House : Philip Johnson, architect of the modern century / Mark Lamster.
- Curatopia : museums and the future of curatorship / edited by Philipp Schorch and Conal McCarthy.
- Quartet no. 1 : for string quartet / Zosha Di Castri.
More new books and resources