Digital Media Room 326 is available to be booked by faculty to engage students with the collections of the Music, Art and Architecture Library. The maximum capacity of the room is 14.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- City with a Hidden Past / Fumihiko Maki [and 4 others] ; translated by Hiroshi Watanabe.
- Making copies in European art 1400-1600 : shifting tastes, modes of transmission, and changing contexts / edited by Maddalena Bellavitis.
- Shoplifter! : new retail architecture and brand spaces / edited by Robert Klanten and Anja Kouznetsova.
- Rebecca Belmore : March 5, 1819 / [general editor and project manager, Heather Anderson ; editing, Meg Taylor and Ruth Gaskill].
- SakKijâjuk : art and craft from Nunatsiavut / Heather Igloliorte ; with contributions by Jenna Joyce Broomfield, Aimee Chaulk, Christine Lalonde, and Barry Pottle.
- The four continents / Kent Monkman ; with essays by John Ralston Saul, Keith Goulet, Dr ER Atleo (Umeek).
- Wellbeing and self-transformation in natural landscapes / Rebecca Crowther.
More new books and resources