The Music, Art and Architecture Library supports the academic listening needs of the UBC School of Music by offering 1 CD player, 1 cassette player, and 1 LP player as well as the bookable accoustically buffered Digital Media Rooms. Head phones are available to be signed out at the libraryâ€™s circulation desk.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Essential earthbag construction : the complete step-by-step guide / Kelly Hart.
- The creative destruction of New York City : engineering the city for the elite / Alessandro BusÃ .
- Montreal's geodesic dreams : Jeffrey Lindsay and the Fuller Research Foundation Canadian Division = MontrÃ©al et le rÃªve gÃ©odÃ©sique : Jeffrey Lindsay et la Fuller Research Foundation Canadian Division / edited by Cammie McAtee ; with contributions by Carlo Carbone and RÃ©jean Legault = sous la direction de Cammie McAtee ; avec des contributions de Carlo Carbone et RÃ©jean Legault.
- Victorian giants : The birth of art photography : Julia Margaret Cameron, Lewis Carroll, Clementina Hawarden, Oscar Rejlander / Phillip Prodger; with a forward by HRH the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Baselitz / edited by Martin Schwander for the Fondation Beyeler ; translations, Fiona Elliot [and three others].
- Jim Dine : Paris reconnaissance : la donation de l'artiste au Centre Pompidou = the artist's donation to the Centre Pompidou / sous la direction de/edited by Bernard BlistÃ¨ne ; avec la collaboration de/in collaboration with Annalisa Rimmaudo.
- Morrice : the A.K. Prakash Collection in trust to the nation / Katerina Atanassova ; preface by David Thomson ; and essays by Anne-Marie Bouchard, Sandra Paikowsky, Esther TrÃ©panier, Julie Nash, Nancy Mowll Mathews.
More new books and resources