The Irving K. Barber Learning Centre has 12 group study rooms:
These rooms are available to book by groups of 3 or more students, faculty or staff.
To ensure fair access to all users, please observe the following:
- Bookings are made online through the Library Room Booking System.
- Bookings can only be made by groups of 3 or more UBC students, faculty, or staff.
- A group (not each member of a group) may book a room for up to 2 hours per day, 3 times a week, up to 21 days in advance.
- Rooms 192-194 and 263-266 are available when the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre is open (offering extended hours: 6am - 1am) and must be vacated 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Rooms 315-317 and 415-416 are available when the Music, Art & Architecture Library is open and must be vacated 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Groups who are more than 10 minutes late forfeit their booking.
- Rooms are to be used in compliance with the UBC Library Food and Drink Policy.
For more information please visit or call the Information Desk (CLC Desk: 604-827-3909 or MAA Library desk: 604-822-8149).