Subject Librarians offer hands-on and lecture style workshops designed to provide your students with the tools necessary to successfully research for their course assignments. In collaboration with your Subject Librarian, a workshop can be tailored to address the specific requirements of the assignment, in addition to building the critical literacy skills that will prepare them for future degree work. Contact your Subject Librarian to request a workshop for your course.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Smart city Barcelona : the Catalan quest to improve future urban living / Antoni Vives ; translated from the Spanish by David Thomas Clark.
- Living with the Mekong : climate change and urban development in Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta / a travel report of Joep Janssen ; with photo-essays from Wytske van Keulen.
- City-builder : the architecture of James K.M. Cheng / Trevor Boddy.
- Sonny Assu : a selective history / Sonny Assu with Candice Hopkins, Marianne Nicolson, Richard Van Camp, Ellyn Walker ; foreword by Janet Rogers.
- Waterfront promenade design : urban revival strategies / eedited by Thorbjörn Andersson.
- Latino placemaking and planning : cultural resilience and strategies for reurbanization / Jesus J. Lara.
- Rock and romanticism : Blake, Wordsworth, and rock from Dylan to U2 / edited by James Rovira.
More new books and resources