Subject Librarians offer hands-on and lecture style workshops designed to provide your students with the tools necessary to successfully research for their course assignments. In collaboration with your Subject Librarian, a workshop can be tailored to address the specific requirements of the assignment, in addition to building the critical literacy skills that will prepare them for future degree work. Contact your Subject Librarian to request a workshop for your course.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Essential earthbag construction : the complete step-by-step guide / Kelly Hart.
- The creative destruction of New York City : engineering the city for the elite / Alessandro Busà.
- Montreal's geodesic dreams : Jeffrey Lindsay and the Fuller Research Foundation Canadian Division = Montréal et le rêve géodésique : Jeffrey Lindsay et la Fuller Research Foundation Canadian Division / edited by Cammie McAtee ; with contributions by Carlo Carbone and Réjean Legault = sous la direction de Cammie McAtee ; avec des contributions de Carlo Carbone et Réjean Legault.
- Victorian giants : The birth of art photography : Julia Margaret Cameron, Lewis Carroll, Clementina Hawarden, Oscar Rejlander / Phillip Prodger; with a forward by HRH the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Baselitz / edited by Martin Schwander for the Fondation Beyeler ; translations, Fiona Elliot [and three others].
- Jim Dine : Paris reconnaissance : la donation de l'artiste au Centre Pompidou = the artist's donation to the Centre Pompidou / sous la direction de/edited by Bernard Blistène ; avec la collaboration de/in collaboration with Annalisa Rimmaudo.
- Morrice : the A.K. Prakash Collection in trust to the nation / Katerina Atanassova ; preface by David Thomson ; and essays by Anne-Marie Bouchard, Sandra Paikowsky, Esther Trépanier, Julie Nash, Nancy Mowll Mathews.
More new books and resources