Subject Librarians offer hands-on and lecture style workshops designed to provide your students with the tools necessary to successfully research for their course assignments. In collaboration with your Subject Librarian, a workshop can be tailored to address the specific requirements of the assignment, in addition to building the critical literacy skills that will prepare them for future degree work. Contact your Subject Librarian to request a workshop for your course.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Future social : design ideas, essays and discussions on social housing for the 'hardest-to-house' / [edited by Matthew Soules].
- The unfinished palazzo : life, love and art in Venice : the stories of Luisa Casati, Doris Castlerosse and Peggy Guggenheim / Judith Mackrell.
- String quartet no. 7 (2014) / Philip Glass.
- String quartet no. 6 (2013) / Philip Glass.
- The Tyrant-slayers of ancient Athens : a tale of two statues / Vincent Azoulay ; translated by Janet Lloyd.
- Ferdinand Kramer : die Bauten = The buildings of Ferdinand Kramer / Herausgeber: Wolfgang Voigt [and three others] ; mit Beiträgen von Julian Bindi [and twelve others] ; Übersetzungen: Geoffrey Steinherz.
- Nonhuman photography / Joanna Zylinska.
More new books and resources