Subject Librarians offer hands-on and lecture style workshops designed to provide your students with the tools necessary to successfully research for their course assignments. In collaboration with your Subject Librarian, a workshop can be tailored to address the specific requirements of the assignment, in addition to building the critical literacy skills that will prepare them for future degree work. Contact your Subject Librarian to request a workshop for your course.
Latest Blog Posts
More news | Subscribe to feed
- Bauhaus journal 1926-1931: facsimile edition / edited by Lars Müller ; commentary and English translation, Lars Müller Publishers in collaboration with Bauhaus-Archiv/Museum für Gestaltung, Berlin.
- Why you like it : the science and culture of musical taste / Nolan Gasser.
- Cultural sustainabilities : music, media, language, advocacy / edited by Timothy J. Cooley ; foreword by Jeff Todd Titon.
- Ruin and redemption in architecture / Dan Barasch.
- Home futures : living in yesterday's tomorrow / edited by Eszter Steierhoffer and Justin McGuirk.
- Gender, space and experience at the renaissance court : performance and practice at the Palazzo Te / Maria F. Maurer.
- Vancouverism / Larry Beasley ; with a prologue by Frances Bula.
More new books and resources